Visa Help

Home > Visa Help

If you are going to study in a foreign country, you need a student visa. There are various types of them, depending on the country and the need for a work permit.


Visa Help Service from $200

Get your student visa with our hassle-free service.

  • Illustration

    Emily Smith


If you want to study abroad, be it in the US, Australia, or Singapore, you need a student visa. The rules for issuing such a visa may be different, depending on the country. Our experts know everything about the rules in most countries and can advise you.

First, you need to collect all the necessary documents. They include a letter that confirms admission to the university, your passport, and so on. Additional documents may also be required, such as a bank statement. You must submit these documents to the appropriate authority.

After reviewing the documents, the consul usually schedules an interview. This applies primarily to developed and popular countries such as the United States. The purpose of the interview is to find out if you really plan to study at the chosen university.
The interview usually takes up to half an hour. You need to explain why you've chosen a particular country, how you will support yourself during your studies, and what you plan to do after graduation. Our consultants will help you prepare for this interview in the best possible way.

Useful Links

The list of required documents may vary depending on the type of study: whether it's a community college, undergraduate, graduate, or short-term program.